70% Ethyl Alcohol Ultra Compact Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Disinfectant Germicidal Surface Wet Wipe in Bulk
|Product Name || |
alcohol surface wipes
|Color || |
|Box || |
1. This product is not a medical clinical product and is limited to daily use.
2. For external use only. If you find any uncomfortable or sensitive skin, stop using it immediately.
3. Careful contact with the optical coating can dissolve in alcohol and other substances to avoid damage to such substances.
4. Wipe the ingestible items after the alcohol has evaporated.
5. This product cannot be dissolved, please do not throw it into the toilet.
6. Flammables, avoid sources of supply.
1.Quick Response within 5 hours.
3.Open new mold & make samples according to customers request within 5 days.
4.Factory price and low shipping cost.
5.Fully check products before shipment.
6.Small order quantity acceptable.
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes, Alcohol Wipes ...
About this item. This item:70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes, Alcohol Wipes Cannister 40Ct, (1 CASE, 6 EACH) $35.99($0.15 / 1 Count) Caresour Advanced 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes, 4 Packs of 50 (200 Wipes) $22.55($0.11 / 1 Count)
Walgreens 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes | Walgreens
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes40.0ea · Description · Ingredients · Warnings · Shipping Specifications · Reviews · Questions about this product? · Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF -
Hand Sanitizer and Surface Wipes - 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
Heavy duty wet cleaning 75% Isopropyl alcohol wipes for surfaces. Heavy duty disposable wet towel cleaning alcohol surface wipe. No water needed!
Results 1 - 16 of 2000+ — Care Touch Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply - 400 Wipes. Dynarex Alcohol Prep Pad Sterile, Medium, 200 count. Caresour Advanced 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes, 4 Packs of 50 (200 Wipes)
Alcohol Wipes at Thomas Scientific
…Ideal flash off time Applications: Cleaning in the field Wiping in support areas Surface preparation for painting Workstation wipe downs Pre-inspection wipes
Alcohol Wet Cleaning Wipes - Grainger Industrial Supply
Surface disinfecting and sanitizing wipes contain a disinfectant to help stop the spread of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. They are typically used to lower the risk of cross-contamination on surfaces in restaurants, schools, gyms, and healthcare facilities